Welcome to EduInfinite
We are a specialized mathematics education centre based in Singapore. We offer:
• Individual classes in Singapore
• Online mathematics courses for middle and senior school students (Classes 6 – 10) across the world.
We currently cater to: IGCSE, CBSE & ICSE Boards.
Our programme is designed to refine the core skills initiated in the primary school. Our extensive study material and flexible approach mean we can offer every student a personalised programme. We believe that every student can excel in Math given the right mentorship and inspiration. We help kids develop a strong foundation in mathematics that they will require for higher studies in related areas.
Our teaching style is based on three main principles: inspire, educate and excel. The students can look up to the teachers at our centre for that inspiration. Our education methodology aims to provide in-depth knowledge to students beyond the usual study material.
The online maths courses can be purchased from our website and students will be given access to our Learning Management Portal. Courses can be purchased at a granular level by topic or grade. Please refer to the “Online Courses” section for details. Click on the following link to create an account and access our sample courses.
- Mathematics has often been considered a “difficult” subject. Some students also have a tendency to be extremely worried about it. As a specialized mathematics coaching centre, it is our aim to make the students realize that “mathematics can be fun”. For learning mathematics, along with classroom teaching, hands-on problem solving by a student is very important. The student has to solve numerous problems on paper and pencil to gain confidence over the subject. As part of our regular class room teaching, we are continuously looking at ways to make the classes interesting and innovative. Our approach involves:
– Organising quizzes on different mathematical topics to encouraging critical thinking – ask the students to explain how they would solve a particular problem.
– Motivating students to think “out of the box” and look at different strategies to solve a particular problem.
– Regular online assignments which require to be completed as per timelines.
– Specialised guidance – for students who require extra guidance in certain areas.As teachers, our main aim is to make the students understand the concepts. Once the student is able to grasp concepts, problem solving is easy. To develop a strong foundation, we provide students with course material with practical examples and show them real-life examples where mathematical concepts are applicable. We also encourage them to identify more such scenarios. All these initiatives are used to make mathematics interesting as well as remove the “fear” and “anxiety” which is often associated with this subject.
EDUINFINITE (UEN: 53330748A)
11 Tanjong Rhu Road
# 19-04 The Waterside
Mon to Fri: 4 pm to 8 pm
Sat: 9 am to 6 pm
Sun: 9 am to 6 pm
(+65) 8498 2405
9 am to 7 pm on working days
For technical queries:
Phone: (+91) 6305 691 239 (9:30am to 5:30pm IST)