What Does Eduinfinite Offer?
Eduinfinite offers career advisory services for students opting for international school placements (after Class 10 / Class 12). It works closely with select international academic counsellors.
- Types of schools in the country of choice
- Entrance criteria for schools
- Application Process, School Fees, Boarding Facilities
- Initial meeting via Skype with family and Eduinfinite / International academic councellor
- Ascertain student’s progress and review academic progress reports from current school
- Hold discussion with parents regarding their expectations, specific criteria, interests and capabilities of the student
- Shortlist a total of 4-5 schools
- Liaise with schools of choice for exam dates, interviews, registration and payments
- Tutoring for interview and entrance exam preparation
- Assistance with the school application process
- Arrange appointments with schools for family visits prior to final selection
- Arrange travel plan and logistics for family to visit shortlisted schools
- Arrange for local guardians (as may be mandatory in certain cases) in the country of choice
- Student visa assistance
- Healthcare concierge services e.g. appointments / treatment plans with the relevant medical professionals.
* Eduinfinite currently assists proactively in school placements in UK. It will assist in school placements in other countries as per request, on a case to case basis.