• Mathematics is used in different kinds of jobs including engineering,science,medicine and more
• A shape with twenty sides is called an icosagon
• A ‘googolplex’ is the number 1 followed by a googol zeros, this number is so big that it can’t be written as there isn’t enough room in the universe to fit it in! Written out in ordinary decimal notation, it is 1 followed by Written out in ordinary decimal notation, it is 1 followed by 10100 zeroes.It would also take a length of time far greater than the age of the universe just to write the numbers.
• The numerical digits we use today such as 1, 2 and 3 are based on the Hindu-Arabic numeral system developed over 1000 years ago
• 111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
• 12 + 3 – 4 + 5 + 67 + 8 + 9 = 100
• A Palindrome is the number that reads the same forwards and backwards
• Zero is the only number which cannot be represented by Roman numerals