The theory section covers the following areas along with a number of solved examples:
- Trials & Experiments
- Experiment , Random Experiment
- Elementary Event
- Certain Event , Impossible Event
- Compound Event, Complement Event
- Sample Space
- Set of Favorable Events
- Exhaustive Events, Mutually Exclusive Events, Independent Events
- Types of Probabilities
- Classical (Mathematical) Probability
- Empirical (Experimental) Probability
- Limits of Probability
Students will have access to 2 MCQ type quizzes on this topic. There are 2 assignments which they will need to solve and send it over to us. Our teachers would correct & grade these assignments and send over the solutions.
Students can search our platform for additional topics on Statistics.