Eduinfinite offers a very professionally and systematically designed course structure for all the programs. The course structure is an optimal mix of intensive classroom lectures, problem solving classes, doubt clearing sessions, periodic tests and well-designed course material. The courses are finished well in advance to allow adequate time for revision and mock tests. At the end of the completion of the course, the whole syllabus is again revised on a fast track basis which helps the students in their final preparation for the competitive exams.
Our teaching style is based on three main principles: inspire, educate and excel. The students can look up to the teachers at our centre for that inspiration. We believe that every student can excel given the right mentorship and inspiration. Our education methodology aims to provide in-depth knowledge to students beyond the usual study material.
● Top Tier Faculty
● Excellent Study Material
● Online practice platform
● Personalized guidance
● Affordable pricing
EDUINFINITE currently coaches students applying for B.E/B.Tech courses. The students need to sit for Paper 1. Paper 1 consists of 90 questions where 20 questions per subject (MCQ) will be asked in section A and 10 questions per subject (Numerical ; only 5 per subject can be attempted) in section B.
JEE Main Paper 1 is a computer based exam.
The general layout of the exam pattern for JEE Main is given below:
|Total||Section B: 5 out of 10 questions per subject can be attempted||300|
- Section A marking scheme:Correct +4 , Incorrect -1, Unanswered : 0
- Section B marking scheme:Correct +4 , Incorrect 0, Unanswered : 0
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST [ NEET] exams are conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) in Pen and Paper mode in 13 languages, as a uniform entrance examination for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses.
• NEET UG test paper includes multiple-choice questions (MCQ) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
• There are 45 questions from each segment ; total 180 questions
• Duration: 3hours
• Total Marks: 720 . For each correct answer +4; for each incorrect answer -1
For details on the NEET exam , pls visit neet.nta.nic.in
EDUINFINITE has senior faculty members who have been preparing students for NEET exams for more than a decade. We have highlighted below some of our key faculty members.
The program is designed to create an aptitude for Maths and Science and comprehensively prepare students for school and all scholastic & competitive exams at state and national level (JEE, NEET etc)
• Topics cover Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
• Lectures are a mix of concept building, problem solving, and insights into practical application
• Focus to sharpen the analytical and logical reasoning skills
• Develop an inquisitive, curious, thoughtful and rationale based approach in the student as opposed to passive acceptance and memorizing
For each grade (8-10) this is a 9 month program. We conduct 6 hours class per month per subject.
INDIA - SINGAPORE - USA
INDIA CENTRE ADDRESS
135/L S.P. Mukherjee Road, First Floor,
Kolkata 700 026.
Adjacent to Mahindra auto showroom,
near Kalighat Metro Station
SINGAPORE CENTRE ADDRESS
20 Upper Circular Road,
#01-32, The Riverwalk,
EDUINFINITE India Social Links
EDUINFINITE International Social Links